WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Superfluousmart.com. (“Website”) is a web portal, owned and operated by Superfluous Mart., (“Company”) a company incorporated under the laws of India, having its registered office at 102, Earthcon Casa Royal, Sector – 1, Greater Noida West. Uttar Pradesh – 201306. Subject to all the terms and conditions contained hereunder, the Website is offered to you for your fair usage.
Use of the Website is available only for the persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act,1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18years, you may use the website only with the involvement of your parents or guardians.
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activity that occurs under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner. Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. You can access and update much of the information you provided us within the Your Account area of the website. You agree and acknowledge that you will use your account on our website to purchase the product only for your personal use and not for business purposes.
- DESCRIPTION OF WEBSITE
The aim of Superfluous Mart (www.superfluousmart.com) is to organize the market of spare parts in India and become the most sought after destination for everybody interested in car accessories industry wherein every user will have the possibility to identify the necessary part in an easy way through continuously updated catalogues.
The Website will provide information about applicability, replacement of spare parts or other car-related products.
iii. Any unauthorized use of the Website will lead to strict legal action against the user/ customer as per the applicable laws;
- The prices and availability of the products offered on the Website are subject to change, without any notice or any consequential liability on the Company;
- All offers on products shall be for a limited period of time, as mentioned under the order specification. The company may at its sole discretion modify, extend, update or withdraw the offers on products without prior notice to the users, customers but such modification will be intimated on the Website;
- Company may, at any time due to various reasons, including but not limited to technical errors, unavailability of stocks or for any other reasons whatsoever, cancel the orders placed by users/ customers. The company’s decision to cancel of the order shall be final and Company shall not be liable for such cancellation whatsoever. If the order is cancelled after the credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed in the user’s credit card account;
vii. Company strives to provide accurate products, services and pricing information. In the event that a product or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product or service information, the Company may, at its discretion, either contact the user/ customer for instructions or cancel the user’s/ customer’s order, which the user/ customer will be notified about;
viii. Company shall have the right to modify the price of a product or service at any time, without any prior information;
- In case of requests for order cancellations, the Company, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever, without being liable to show cause to the user/ customer. As part of usual business practice, if Company receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/ approved by Company, Company shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount to the user/customer within a reasonable period of time;
- In case an order has already been processed, it is pertinent to note that the Company will not be able to cancel the same and for the purpose has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. User/ customer hereby agrees and undertakes that the decision taken by the Company is acceptable to user/ customer and user/ customer shall not create any dispute on the decision taken by Company on cancellation;
- Under no circumstances Company’s liability shall exceed giving the user/customer a replacement of the same product/ alternate product of the same value;
xii. These terms and conditions are subject to Indian laws and any dispute shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi (India) only, and may be modified by Company at any time, for which Company is not liable to notify the users/ customers.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. You must review this agreement on a regular basis to keep yourself apprised of any changes. You can find the most recent version of these Terms at https://superfluousmart.com/
The content at this website includes information provided and created by car dealers, advertisers, content partners, software developers, publishers, marketing agents, users, resellers and other third parties. While every attempt has been made to ascertain the authenticity of the content of the Website, The Company has no control over the accuracy of such information on our pages, and material on the site. The website may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and we make no guarantees, nor can we be responsible for any such information, including its authenticity, currency, content, quality, copyright compliance or legality, or any resulting loss or damage. All of the data on services including but not limited to, the prices and the availability of any product or service or any feature thereof, is subject to change without notice to the party providing it. Superfluous Mart reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in, any portion of the Website. Where appropriate, we will endeavour to update information listed on the Website on a timely basis, but shall not be liable for any inaccuracies.
- OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
All rights, titles and interests including trademarks and copyrights in respect of the domain name and site content hosted on the Website are reserved by the Company or the respective original equipment manufacturer. Users are permitted to read, print or download text, data and/or graphics from the site for their personal use only. Unauthorized access, reproduction, redistribution, transmission and/or dealing with any information contained in this Website in any other manner, either in whole or in part, are strictly prohibited, failing which strict legal action will be initiated against such users. You understand that all postings, car dealer data, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials (“Content”) posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the service, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. More specifically, you are entirely responsible for all content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the service. You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Website. You understand that Company does not entirely control, and is not responsible for Content made available through the service and that by using the service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. Furthermore, the site’s content available through the Service may contain links to other websites, which are completely independent of https://superfluousmart.com/.
Although Company does not claim ownership of Content that its users’ post, by posting Content to any public area of the Website, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Company an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute the said Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, said Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses (through multiple tiers) of the foregoing. Furthermore, by posting Content to any public area of the Website, you automatically grant Company all rights necessary to prohibit any subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, or exploitation of the Content on the Website by any party for any purpose.
All components of the Website are protected by intellectual property laws and are the property of the Company. Users shall not acquire any rights, including rights in or to any software, trademarks or components of the Website, by access or use of the Website. Copyright notices and trademarks may not be changed or removed. Components of the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part in any manner or form (including electronic or printed form) without our prior written consent and unless full acknowledgement of the source is provided.
You and we acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the Website infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, we, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defence, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim; provided such infringement was not caused by us.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The Website and the service are provided on an “as is” or “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind. The Company makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained on the Website. The Company makes no representation of MARUTI or MARUTI SUZUKI, HYUNDAI, TATA MOTORS, MAHINDRA, FIAT, HONDA, HINDUSTAN MOTORS, TOYOTA, NISSAN, General Motors, CHEVROLET, AUDI, BMW, VOLVO, JAGUAR, LAND ROVER, MERCEDES and other Car Vehicle Manufacturer/car brands or any other and it’s associate in any manner until clearly specify kind of association or agreement with associates directly or indirectly on the directory/web pages.
- THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, SITES, AND SERVICES
The Superfluous Mart site and Content available through the Service may contain features and functionalities that may link you or provide you with access to third-party content which is completely independent of Superfluous Mart, including websites, directories, servers, networks, systems, information and databases, applications, software, programs, products or services, and the Internet as a whole. Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the service, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline communication/transaction with any of these third parties. You agree that the Company cannot be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this Website, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that the Company is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release the Company, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or our service. Customer disputes with workshops/outlets/shops producers or suppliers providing information or goods to customers, also routed through www.superfluousmart.com, shall be considered as THIRD PARTY.
Superfluous Mart deals with producers and suppliers and offers its catalogue to customers as a mediator. We recommend taking professional advice from a workshop specialist during choosing spare parts intended for installation on your car. In the case of any fitment, or quality issue with a car part supplier, Company does not take any responsibility for issues and quality of parts but may help the customer to resolve the issue if possible with mutual agreements between customer and supplier.
CUSTOMER CAN NOT CLAIM from Company for car parts issues and other suppliers’ prices, discounts, quality and fitment.
You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available content:
- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
- that is pornographic in nature;
- that harasses degrades intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- that impersonates any person or entity or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
- that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, or constitutes “bait-and-switch”;
- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- that constitutes or contains “affiliate marketing,” “link referral code,” “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
- that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation;
- that includes links to commercial services or websites, except as allowed in “services”;
- that advertises any illegal service or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by Indian law.
- that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to use the service; or
- that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the service.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass anyone;
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service – unless expressly permitted by www.superfluousmart.com
- post-non-local or otherwise irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website’s computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the Superfluous Mart website; or
- use any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of postings on Superfluous Mart without each posting being manually entered by the author thereof (an “automated posting device”), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device to submit postings in bulk, or for automatic submission of postings at regular intervals.
- LIMITATIONS ON SERVICE
You acknowledge that Superfluous Mart may establish limits concerning the use of the service, including the maximum number of days that Content will be retained by the service, the maximum number and size of postings, email messages, or other Content that may be transmitted or stored by the service, and the frequency with which you may access the service. You agree that Company has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the service. You acknowledge that Company reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice and that Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
- ACCESS TO THE SERVICE
The company grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to access the Website to avail the service for your own personal use. This license does not include any collection, aggregation, copying, duplication, display or derivative use of the Service nor any use of data mining, robots, spiders, or similar data gathering and extraction tools for any purpose unless expressly permitted by the Company. A limited exception is provided to general purpose internet search engines and non-commercial public archives that use such tools to gather information for the sole purpose of displaying hyperlinks to the service, provided they each do so from a stable IP address or range of IP addresses using an easily identifiable agent and comply with our robots.txt file. “General purpose internet search engine” does not include a website or search engine or other services that specializes in classified listings or in any subset of classifieds listings such as jobs, housing, for sale, services, or personals, or which is in the business of providing classified ad listing services. The company permits you to display on your website or create a hyperlink on your website to, individual postings on the service so long as such use is for non-commercial and/or news reporting purposes only (e.g., for use in personal web blogs or personal online media).
- TERMINATION OF SERVICE
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY & INDEMNITY
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- DO-IT-YOURSELF AND CAR CARE TIPS CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE
The information contained in car care articles, tips, and do-it-yourself guides, is for knowledge and educational purposes only and cannot substitute for the advice of a professional car/auto mechanic or authorized car workshop or authorized car part dealer or service station. Please don’t attempt to replace your car parts if you don’t have proper knowledge and tools, you can be injured and your vehicle could be damaged. Take your car to a dealer or a repair shop.
- PICTURES / PHOTOS USED IN THE WEBSITE
Website content has pictures. The picture is representative of a concept or service, not necessarily the original or true copy of the product or service sold.
NOTE: We update these Terms from time to time, regularly and all customers/visitors at Superfluous Mart agree to read it when required and the company will not inform separately of any updates of these Terms and Conditions.