Thank you for visiting www.superfluousmart.com.
Please, read this document before initiating a return. You can raise a query by clicking the Support button or at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any queries.
Returns will be accepted only when the following conditions are met:
- The product is damaged.
- The product is returned in proper OEM packaging with no damage, scratches, stains, or dents
- Product packaging is preserved in its original condition
- The product is unused and in the same condition as it was at the time of receipt (with no sign of installation)
- Return requests are initiated within 2 days after products are delivered
- If received part(s) is damaged, a return request is to be initiated within 1 day of product delivery (2 days return window not applicable)
Exemptions from the policy:
- Items, which belong to the following categories, are not subject to refund: electronic and complicated electric parts (harnesses, instrument panels, parts with circuit boards, etc.), car body covers, bug & tar remover, and air fresheners. You’ll find Non-returnable mentioned on the product page for all the parts which have been exempted from this policy.
- Vendors/merchants may have their own requirements or refund policy.
- Customers can initiate the return from their order panel on the website.
- The customer shall check the consignment for any Physical damage and, if any are found, mention this in the POD (Proof of Delivery) documents of Logistics.
- We recommend taking photos of packages received and shooting an unpacking video of the product. In case of any problem with the product share it at email@example.com.
- In case of a return, do make a video while unwrapping &repacking the parts.
- While returning the package, the customer should make sure that the parts are repacked properly to ensure it doesn’t get damaged in transit as Superfluous Mart shall not be liable for refunds/returns in case the part got damaged (while in transit) due to improper packaging.
- In case of a manufacturing defect/item’s fault claim, the customer has to get the part inspected by a brand authorised service centre & get an inspection report/document for further investigation.
- The final decision, in the manufacturing defect/item’s fault claims will be taken by Superfluous Mart & the supplier.
- Depending on the route and logistics services provider, delivery time may vary. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If you are self shipping an item that costs more than Rs. 3500, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or/and purchasing shipping insurance.
Shipping and finance (gateway) costs are not subject to refund. The cost of return shipping can be deducted from your refund.
If the return claim was rejected, we will send it back on the customer’s request or scrap it after 30 days of keeping it in stock. The customer will be responsible for paying all related shipping costs.
After the returned part is received, inspected, and approved by our internal QC team, it would take 1 day for the refund to initiate.
It usually, takes up to 5-7 working days for the refund amount to reflect in your source account. If you do not receive the refund within the above said time, please, contact your bank.
Prepayment: In order to protect the Payer, refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment and to the same account from which it was originated, i.e. the Source account. In case of refunds for COD orders, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will get in touch with you for the required banking/UPI details for processing the payments.