|Material||ABS + Glass|
|Item Dimension||7.2in (L) × 2.2in (W) × 2.2in (H)|
EAST TO INSTALL
1. Sitting in the back seat to find the best angle.
2. It is a pair of car mirrors, but left and right need to be distinguished.
3. Make sure the surface is very clean (No grease / dust / water).
4. Stick it on the B-Pillar carefully.
5. Press the mirror hard for 60 seconds.
5. Pls don’t move it within 24 hours, also please don’t wash the car on the day.
1. Make sure the B-Pillar size (width >2.2in) of your car before purchasing.
2. This is a pair of car mirrors, but left/ right and up/ down need to be distinguished.
3. Install it on the B-pillar of the car rear door, but don’t on the A-pillar of the front door.
4. Make sure the installation steps are totally right , otherwise the rear seat mirror may fall.